– Missions d’un cabinet de recrutement: retour sur les croyances
– Les cycles de vie (produits, métiers, carrières)
– Les outils et méthodes
– Avenir et IA
– Adapter le recrutement au delà de l’agrégation de CV
– Comprendre les mutations, tendances et enjeux
– Comprendre la place laissée à l’intuition et les nouveaux outils au service d’un recrutement éthique
Anne DE LANDSHEER – Managing director PEAK LIFECYCLES HR
Before founding Peak Lifecycles HR, Anne worked for Korn Ferry Group and managed the Life Sciences Practice. She has experience in the United States and thus gets a broad vision of Talent Management best practices at international level.
Anne began her career within Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies and held management positions (dotted and direct) in Sales & Marketing, HR & Training. She worked for MSD, Pfizer, Eli Lilly and Ipsen.
Anne graduated from University of Massachusetts, Boston (Master’s degree Neurosciences), ESCP Europe (MBA), ESSEC (MS Management Program)
Elodie MERMOZ – International senior consultant Marketing & Digital PEAK LIFECYCLES HR
Elodie has 10 years experience as consultant, talent scout and trainer in the fields of strategy, communication and project management.
She also spends spends 6 years in Public Intelligence service (DGSE).
Elodie joined Peak-Lifecycles in 2018 in charge of Marketing and Digital Strategies, both for Talent Management and recruitments projects
She’s also an executive coach, from HEC Paris
Elodie graduated from INSEEC Business School and ESRA (sound engineering and digital).